Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meet Anuja Joshi

Anuja Joshi
Age: 19
Hometown: Potomac, MD
School/Major: Journalism & Politics at NYU

Welcome Anuja to Stretched and Unstressed! She is a fellow NYU student, and has devoted 5 years of her life now to the different practices of yoga, namely vinyasa flow and pranayam [breathing & meditation]. Inspired by her Indian culture, Anuja was first introduced to yoga by her grandparents, and it has become an essential outlet for finding a state of peace and calm ever since. Having to cope with the hassles of being a New York City student, Anuja has relied on yoga to keep her patient, subsequently helping her lead a happier and healthier life. We could not be happier for you Anuja!

"Usually I'm stressed about my work, my heath, my future, and yoga stops all that for a few moments and forces me to calm down"

Watch the full interview below:


No comments:

Post a Comment